Hello, world! I hope you’re all having a good Thursday so far. 💓
I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by the spectacular and lovely Jirah Merizz. Thank you again, Jirah! It was so kind of you to nominate me. Dear readers, if you have not checked out her blog, please be sure to do so! She is most definitely one of my top favorite bloggers of all time, and I am so thankful for her sweet presence in the blogging community. 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten questions to answer.
Jirah’s questions for me:
1. If there’s no quarantine, what are you doing right now?
Quarantine hasn’t really changed a whole lot for me, so I guess I’d be doing the same stuff – school work, sleeping, eating. The only difference is that I have more time to get everything done since I don’t have to worry about running to dance or the gym. 😅
2. What are some of your favorite Netflix series?
I love The Office, Anne With an E, and Haters Back Off. I feel so basic when I say this, but The Office is truly my favorite show. I feel like I can relate to many of the characters, especially Pam, which is really cool.
3. What are some of your favorite posts that you’ve written?
What a great question! My recent ones such as A Love Letter to Running – The Sport that Pushed me to the Limit and Female Costume Designers That Shaped Fashion in Film and Television are some of my best work. I’m really proud of both of them.
5. What inspires you to blog?
I have many inspirations when it comes to blogging. My family, of course, is definitely my biggest influence. I think that a lot of the things I live and experience inspires what is written on this blog.
6. Would you still write if WordPress never existed?
Oh yes! Even if it weren’t for a blog of some kind, I’m sure I would have eventually discovered this passion for writing one way or another.
7. Describe one goal you’d like to achieve before the year ends.
I’d like to have my drivers license before the year has ended. I try not to be in a rush when it comes to driving, but earning my license by the end of this year would be a dream come true.
8. Would you rather have a cat or a dog?
Don’t tell my cat, but I’d most definitely rather have a doggo. 🙂
9. What is your favorite book?
I have many, many, many favorites, but the first one that comes to mind is Language of Flowers by Kate Greenaways.
10. If you had to change your name, what would it be?
When I was very young, I wished more than anything to be named Emily or Ashley. Eventually I realized that I was being silly, and learned to embrace my name for its uniqueness. I’m sorry for the trouble I caused you, mom.
You, you, and you! If you desire to do this tag, then please be my guest. Just be sure to link back to my blog if you decide to do so. After all, you’re all awesome bloggers. 😉
Questions for my nominees:
I truly am not trying to be lazy, but I must say that I cannot nearly top the questions Jirah provided me, so here they are again. 😃
- If there’s no quarantine, what are you doing right now?
- What are some of your favorite Netflix series?
- How long have you been blogging already?
- What are some of your favorite posts that you’ve written?
- What inspires you to blog?
- Would you still write if WordPress never existed?
- Describe one goal you’d like to achieve before the year ends.
- Would you rather have a cat or a dog?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you had to change your name, what would it be
Thanks for reading! 💓 Stay home, wear your masks, and please don’t eat the hand sanitizer. It’s not food.