What happens when you cross a sarcastic teenage girl and a hot August afternoon?
You get a blog, of course!
Hello, world! 👩🏻💻Welcome to August 10th – which is now officially known as the birthday of the beautiful corner of the web we call Questionable Tortoise Couture.
It’s so very hard to believe that I’ve been blogging for a year. I feel as if I just began!
Over the past year I’ve had so many wonderful opportunities. Working with such amazing people and brands have been a dream come true!
Blogging has taught me so many things. Here are just a few:
• People are close-minded.
• Not everyone is going to agree with you, and that’s okay.
• People are mean, and will say whatever they want despite the fact that there’s a human being on the other side of the computer screen.
• It takes time and effort to grow something. SO MUCH time and effort. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Believe it or not, it’s still teaching me new things every single day!
My little corner of the web has been viewed all over the world! We’re talking Greece, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, and MANY more.
My blog has a grand total 40,234 views. I think that’s a lot!
Oh, and my top commentator is Brad Benjamins. GIVE IT UP FOR YO BOY BRAAAAAD!
Seriously guys, none of this could happen without you guys. I mean this with all my heart, thank you. ❤️
You didn’t think I’d stop now, did you?!
Our journey is just beginning! Here are a few things to expect in the coming months:
• Interviews! I’ve got one coming up with an actress and one with a YouTuber. I’ve also been successful in contacting a few actors from my favorite show. *cough* Anne With An E *cough*
• Giveaway! We’re gonna hit 500 followers soon, and I think that’d be a splendid time for a giveaway.
• Collabs with brands! I’m working with one right now, and I’m always open to working with others.
Tomorrow I’m doing a live Q&A on Instagram at 4:00 PM EST! I’ll be answering questions about my success with blogging and many other things!
Not on Insta? No big deal! Ask me some questions in the comments and I’ll respond. Wanna chat some more? Feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You guys mean so much to me. Thank you for being a part of the Questionable Tortoise Couture fam.
Whether you’ve followed this blog since the beginning or just recently found it, I hope and pray you always feel welcome. This blog is one of the few places on the web where you can be yourself without being ridiculed for whatever reason. This blog oozes positive vibes!
I love each and every one of you. Thank you to all who have encouraged me since the very beginning! ❤️
See ya around!