Hello, world!! 👩🏻💻
Happy Monday to you all! I hope you had a splendid Father’s Day weekend. 🎉
Today I’ll be interviewing the lovely Sapphire from her gorgeous blog, Simply Sapphire Song.
Be sure to follow her blog – I know you won’t regret it! 😉
Let’s move on with this interview, shall we? ❤️
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since September 19, 2017!! 8 months!
2. How many blogs do you have?
I have one, but I’m thinking of starting a second one!
3. Have you ever tried fried Oreos?
I’ve ALWAYS wanted to try one! Alas, I have not had one yet 😦
4. What the hardest thing about blogging? What’s the easiest?
I think the hardest part is keeping up with a schedule. However, once you start actually writing, the writing is really easy because you get into the writing mood!
5. Do you prefer to make shorter or longer blog posts?
I prefer longer blog posts, but I usually end up writing shorter ones.
6. Do you hope to always be blogging?
YES! I love blogging, and I hope to always be blogging 🙂
7. Can you describe your blog in one word?
Fun! I think my blog is fun because the design is fun, my writing style is fun, and my content is fun!
8. Can you make an acronym out of your own name?
Acronyms I can make out of Sapphire:
(All of these are really weird)
9. Do you use any social media to promote your blog? If so, has it helped you gain more followers?
I sadly don’t! However, I’m thinking of starting a Pinterest account! I think Pinterest is a really good platform for advertising your blog.
10. Did you enjoy this interview?
I LOVED this interview! The questions were very fun.