Hello, internet pals! Happy Wednesday!!
I think a post like this has been due for a long time, lovelies. 🌻
I have been blogging for almost a year, (10 months, to be exact) and I want to give you guys a better idea of who I am.
I have grown so much and made so many friends through blogging, so I think most of my long-time followers will enjoy learning more about me. Let’s begin, shall we? 😊
WHO IS BEKAH?
Bekah is a fourteen-and-a-half year old dancer, dreamer, daughter, and big sister living just south of Atlanta, GA. You may have heard already, but Bekah’s real name is Rebekah Grace. (She goes by Bekah for many reasons)
When she’s not blogging, you can find Bekah at the gym taking a Jazzercise class with her mom, playing Barbies with her two younger sisters, or cracking jokes with her dad.
More fun facts about Bekah:
• She was born in Lich, Germany in December of 2003
• She took her first steps in Italy
• She has a cat whom she frequently interviews
• She is going into high-school this Fall
• She is homeschooled
• Contrary to the common homeschool stereotype, Bekah is very socialized
• She comes from a long line of artsy family members
• She’s going en pointe this Fall
• She’s an introvert
• She LOVES
hoarding collecting ballet leotards, and currently has about 18 of them
• She wears a size 8 street shoe
• She’s 5’7′ 1/2 feet tall
I hope that you all enjoyed learning a bit about me!
If you’d like to see more posts like this, please let me know in the comments. 😀Did you learn anything new about me? Can you relate to me in any way?