Hello, world! I hope you’re off to a wonderful weekend! 😇
May disappeared in the blink of an eye. Anyone know how that happened?! 🤷🏻♀️
We’ll just have to deal with it I suppose. Plus, I have a feeling that June is gonna be SPECTACULAR!! 💁🏻
Let’s get on with this post!
Let’s start by recapping the posts of the month:
11 posts total! Not bad at all, self. 😉 *pats my own back*
Nooow I shall list some life accomplishments!! 😁🎉
• My dad took me to see Solo: A Star Wars Story opening weekend
• I got a cold! Yay me
• I got back into sewing after a small hiatus and made a ballet skirt
• I finished out the dance year with a weekend full of rehearsals, recitals, and pain
• I worked on keeping an Instagram theme
• I’m finishing up the final HARPs round
• I’m gonna go eat cereal now
YAY! Many life accomplishments!
Well, I think we’ve recapped enough for one month. Are you following me on Instagram? Did you have a good May? Wanna see a ballet skirt tutorial?