Hello, world! Happy weekend! 👩🏻💻❤️
I believe that social media is a key element to running a successful fashion blog.
The best social media platform for this? I say Instagram.
All your friends aesthetic pics come flooding through your feed and hit you right in the feels.
So today I’ll be sharing five Instagram post ideas for fashion bloggers. Let’s get started! 👩🏻💻
1. Did someone say shoes?You’ve heard it, you’ve seen it, time to post it… #tuesdayshoesday
Don’t ya just love that hashtag? It just rolls off the tongue perfectly.
This Tuesday, snap a pic of your fave kicks! Make sure to hashtag it #tuesdayshoesday. 👠
2. Outfit Of The DayThere’s nothing wrong with feeling super confident in your outfit and wanting to show it off. What better way to do so than with an #ootd? 👗
Post a pic of in you in a snazzy outfit and hashtag it #ootd.
3. Fave beverage Everyone loves a good drink – especially when it’s coffee!
Snap an artsy pic of your favorite coffee, tea, or smoothie! Trust me, it’ll be a hit. ☕️
4. Weekend readyNothing says #weekendvibes like your fave tee and a good book. 😎📖
Seriously. Hashtag your weekend essentials using #weekendvibes.
5. QuotesTry some #Wednesdaywisdom. 🌻
Try sharing an aesthetic and inspirational quote with your followers. Always make sure the image you use is copyright-free! ( I got the one above from Unsplash)
What do you think? Do you use Instagram to promote your blog? Are you a fashion blogger?