Hello, world! Welcome back!
Alrighty, let’s move on with our interview…
Here are my questions and Arabella’s answers:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started my main blog, Thoughts of a Fangirl, March of 2017, but I’ve had other blogs before then (I think it may have been January 2017).
2. Did you ever see yourself starting a blog?
Not really, I just found a blog through some name site and got interested (that’s why my username is namerbloga) and continued from there! I never even thought I’d ever have even 10 followers, and now I have almost 100! So no, I never thought I’d even start one.
3. Who’s the most inspirational person in your life?
Hmm… maybe my best friend. Also a lot of bloggers I know, too.
4. Do you prefer shorter or longer blog posts?
I’d say in-between. Short posts I just whiz through, plus it seems like the person could be slacking off (unless it’s an update or meant to be short). Long posts can take a while to read (sometimes I just don’t read them because of this thing called time), but it feels like they put more effort in the post. So I’d say in-between.
5. How many blogs do you have?
I have two main blogs, 3 collab blogs, and I’m getting started on one more collab blog.
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I’m a mild-introvert. Which means, during school and in public I’m shyer, and then around my friends and family… I can get really crazy.
7. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
8. Who’s your favorite Disney Princess?
A tie between Belle, Rapunzel, and Jasmine! Out of the three, probably Belle because I can relate to her and I like Beauty and the Beast.
9. Have you enjoyed this interview?
10. Last and most important question… pepperoni or cheese?
Cheese! I will eat pepperoni if I have to, but cheese is definitely my favorite.
That was so fun! Thank you for joining me, Arabella!
• Can you relate to Arabella’s answers?
• Interested in collaborating with me?