I am an absolute nerd.
And that’s ok! Because seriously, we all are.
Last year I really started getting into Star Wars. And I have to say, before then, I had no interest in it whatsoever.
I have no idea when it happened, but one day I woke up with a love for it.
I think it was Rey.
She is by-far my most favorite character. We have a lot in common:
• Name starts with “R”
• Brown hair
• Brown eyes
• Super awesome warrior skillz
Okay, okay. That last one might not be true…
Anyway, you get the point…
If you want, you can call me Rey-bekah! Get it? *ba-dum-tiss*
Enough ranting! Let’s get on with this…
6 reasons why I fangirl over Star Wars
1. It’s like a big nerdy family
2. Everyone has a character that he/she can relate to
3. The special effects have always been ahead of their time
4. One word: PORGS
5. The cities are super amazing and scenic!(I would totally be tempted to do a little gambling on Canto Bight)
6. Lastly, you can carry around a freaking LASER SWORD!
• Do you like Star Wars?
• What do you fangirl about?