You may not have known, but I am less than a week away from turning fourteen.
With that being said, I am going to share 13 things I’ve learned while being thirteen.
Let us begin…
13 things I’ve learned while being thirteen
1. Just because you are considered a teenager, doesn’t mean you know everything
2. Those “new changes” aren’t a race
3. Don’t be in a clique
4. Don’t worry about the mean girls. They ain’t got nothing on you.
5. Minimal makeup = extravagant beauty
6. Don’t jump on the social media bandwagon
7. You are WAY more than a pretty face
8. The number on the scale is just a number
9. Confidence makes you stand out from the crowd
10. Your parents understand you more than you know
11. Don’t be afraid to leave behind unhealthy friendships
12. Don’t judge someone before you get to know them
13. Pray hard, and trust God
Have you been thirteen? What were your most memorable things about that age?