I would like to start off by saying that I have been nominated for NUMEROUS things, by so many wonderful bloggers.
The thing is, I was a new, inexperienced blogger at the time. And some people didn’t provide a link, or information on what I was supposed to do. So, I would like to apologize to all those who have nominated me for different things before. I also apologize for not remembering who has nominated me. If I remembered, I would put a link back to your blog. 🙂
Anyway, let’s move on….
The indescribably wonderful, Gracie, has nominated me for the blogger recognition award! Yay! Now, let me explain the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog was started
4. Give two pieces of information for new bloggers
5. Nominate (up to 15) other bloggers
6. Comment on your nominees blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged!
Let’s get started!!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blog
*distant cheering* Gracie, Gracie, Gracie, Gracie! Thank you, A MILLION TIMES, thank you! If you haven’t checked out Gracie’s blog, your life has been a waste. No, I’m kidding.😉 But, seriously. Go check out her blog! Here’s the link: Gracie’s blog link!
2. Write a post to show your award.
Wait, what am I supposed to do? Like this? *singing* “This girl is on fyaaaaa!”
3. Write a brief story of how your blog was started.
After about two years of knowing Clara, a friend of my family mentioned that I should start a fashion blog. I was like: “Hey, maybe that’s not such a bad idea after all!” And thus, Questionable Tortoise Couture was born!
4. Nominate other bloggers
5. Give two pieces of information for new bloggers
1. This is pretty much what Gracie said. DON’T JUST POST A FEW TIMES A MONTH! Heck, post as many as YOU want! You have to post frequently to keep your readers interested.😉
o give you advice. They’ve been where you are. Everyone has to start somewhere. 😊
￼ ￼ 6. Comment on your nominees blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged!
Alright! I’ll go do that!
What do ya think? Did I do pretty well?I hope you enjoyed this post!