Today, we went to the library.
It can sometimes be a rarity that we go. Because, 1. It’s a little out of our way, 2. We are busy just like everyone else, and 3. I already have WAY too many books at home.
Haha! Anyway, moving on……
I am trying to get back on the Harry Potter train. I read the first book, and I really liked it. There have been many things that have stopped me from reading it. But, today I pull through!
Below are some very questionable book covers that I found at the library:
1. Bad Girls by Cynthia Voigt Ooh, Margala and Mikey. Soooo intimidating!
2. Horses of the Dawn: Star rise by Kathryn Lasky IT’S THE HORSE LOVE TRIANGLE!
I can’t stand these books….😒
3. Nancy Drew: The crooked Banister by Carolyn Keene Don’t get me wrong. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!!!! But, some of these book covers are just scary.
4. Fast Forward To Normal by Jane Dogel
Like, what’s up with the kid in the back?! I don’t know…..
5. Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys super mystery <<<<<<<<<<<<<
better if it didn't have that weird stalker panda. *shivers*. <<<<<<<
Is it just me, or does this kid look like some kind of young Kylo Ren fanart?
Cover< em>Kylo Ren
• Have you ever read any of these books?
•Do you sometimes find yourself laughing at book covers?
•Doesn’t that look like Kylo Ren? Or is it just me?
I hope you enjoyed this post!*IMPORTANT* KYLO REN IMAGE VIA PINTEREST