Hey guys! Welcome to Pt. of my 100 questions tag! Here’s our last 50 questions.
51. Favorite color?
Pink! I’m a girly girl!
52. What’s your lucky number?
53. What’s your earliest memory?
Hmmmm…. that’s tough. I would say probably walking around in this strange apartment. I think it was in Germany.
54. Do you have any phobias?
55. Do you make wishes at 11:11 pm?
Wait, what? People do that?
56. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
57. Are you afraid of the dark?
Gonna be honest, yes!
58. Have you ever traveled outside the U.S.?
Yes, I was born in Germany, and I took my first steps in Italy.
59. What was your favorite food as a baby?
60.Do you wear glasses/contacts?
I just started wearing glasses for seeing far away things.
61. Can you ride a horse?
62. If you could be any book character, who would you be?
63. Do you think you’re cool? Be honest.
Probably not. Why is this a question?
64. Pepperoni or cheese?
Why is this a question?
65. Are you a righty or a lefty?
66. When was the last time you went swimming?
67. What style of music do you despise most?
Country. *shivers* Unless its Clara from Clara and Co.😉 what a beautiful voice!
68. Favorite style of music?
I don’t know.
69. Do you play any instruments?
70. Are you listening to music right now?
71. Is there anything you’re disappointed about?
72. What was the last thing you bought?
73. Rain or sun?
Rain! There’s nothing like pizza and blogging on a rainy day!
74. Dogs or cats?
75. Do you have any pets?
76. Is the glass half empty, or half full?
77. What was the last thing you downloaded on your computer/phone?
The WordPress app.
78. Favorite school subject?
79. Least favorite school subject?
80. Can you change a cars oil?
No, but my 12 year old sister knows the basics of changing a tire.
81. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
82. What’s your hair color?
Brown, with some blonde and red highlights.
83. Have you ever solved a rubix cube?
No! Those things are IMPOSSIBLE!
84. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I don’t plan on it….
85. What’s your favorite Disney movie between 1937 and 2000?
Dang! This is HARD! I think it’s probably Beauty and the Beast, or Cinderella.
86. Do you play any sports?
Does ballet count?
87. Put your iPod on shuffle, what song comes up?
“Shake it off” By Taylor Swift.
89. Besides the one you’re living in, what’s your favorite era?
Either the 1920s, 1950s, or 1970s.
90. Do you like unicorns?
*prepares really mature answer*
YES! THEY’RE THE NARWHALS OF THE LAND!
91. Do you wear the hood on hoodies
No, unless my mom makes me.
92. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, unless they’re high tops. That’s just impossible.
93. What’s your favorite radio station?
Good question…. I don’t really know. The fish? Star 94.1?
94. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my great grandmother. My middle name is her first name.
95. High tops or low tops?
96. Have you ever walked out of the movie theater before the film was over?
Wait, are you the government?
97. Do you wear jeans or sweatpants more often?
Ya know, I don’t like jeans, and I don’t own a pair of sweatpants. Do leggings count?
98.Are you traveling anywhere soon?
I’m going to Florida next month. (More info about that coming soon!)
99. Best thing at Starbucks?
100. What inspires YOU?
Gods word, my family, books blogging, my friends, dancing, fashion, nature.
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my 100 questions tag! Can you relate to any of my answers? Let me know in the comments! I nominate anyone who would like to do this tag, to go for it! If you’re interested in doing this tag, visit Rose. Her answers were super fun! I know you’ll enjoy reading them!
~Style the world~
-The Questionable Tortoise🐢