Yo! What’s up, my lovely followers? So, I’m entering my 4th week of the new school year. I can’t believe it’s already been a month!? Well, almost. I haven’t done an outfit of the day in a while, so I thought I’d do one. So, let’s get started! Here’s some tips on how to have a great school year! Pssst! And a cute outfit!
1. Determine your enemy For me, its math. MATH IS EVIL! A simple trick get over your fear of whatever is to suck it up, face your enemy, and show ’em who’s BOSS! Yes, it is that simple. It’s all in your head.
2. Be confident You know what they say, confidence is key! Just be confident! There’s no one like you!
And now…. time for our Outfit of the day!
1. Sticking with the classics I feel confident when I’m wearing my converse! Pair these with your favorite pair of skinny jeans.
2. Cover your noggin Vintage baseball caps are always in style!
3. Stay warm!I absolutely LOVE this sweatshirt! Goodwill has TONS of vintage sweatshirts like this. Go check them out!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Btw, feedback is MUCH appreciated!
The Questionable Tortoise🐢